Sunday, July 01, 2001

Thought I would upkeep this more. I plan on sending the url to some friends and family if I do keep it up to date.

Work is hectic lately. I had to quit some volunteer stuff I was doing. My biggest problem is that I have a hard time saying no. And I want to be involved with lots of things. However there is not enough time in a day to do it all.

Talked to Mom yesterday. Told her I forgave her for not being specific about the facts of life when I was a kid. (I asked her a specific question and she wouldn't answer it.) See, Clare asked me the same question at Joan's the other night. I couldn't answer, and ended up giving her the same answer, sort of, that my mom did...that we would buy her a book. I always thought I would be ready to answer that question. Won't get more specific here. Mom and I had a good laugh over the situation.

Dean is painting Clare's room. Pink. She wants pink. That would have bothered me a few years ago, but hey, she likes pink.

No comments: